Last updated: April 20, 2018
You should read these Terms carefully before you use the Typerium Website.
A legally binding agreement constituted between you and us includes these and other applicable terms, rules and policies such as:
• “We”, “us”, Typerium, means Typerium and/or the company that makes the Website available to Users.
• “Website” means the website accessible at https://www.typerium.io, including its subdomains, programming code, related technologies, know-how, databases, descriptions, offerings, text content, and design.
• “Content” means the text, design, data, video content, motion graphics or other intellectual property, content or information, made available to you by Typerium, including, but not limited to the Typerium white paper, the Terms and Conditions of the Typerium token/coin TYPE and other documents that may be posted from time to time which may be amended and/or modified from time to time.
When you register with Typerium, you will be asked to choose a username and a password. You are responsible for safeguarding your password and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. Failure to safeguard your password or exercise other reasonable security measures associated with cryptocurrency type transactions could harm your investment and the investments of fellow Typerium users.
You further agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities or actions taken via the use of your username, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions.
You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Website:
• Impersonate or misrepresent your geographic location, IP Address, affiliation with any person or entity or otherwise take actions which may be fraudulent in nature.
• Reproduce, modify, adapt, amend, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website and Content.
• Use the Typerium Website or Content in a manner inconsistent with its intended uses, use the Typerium website in a commercial manner with the express written permission of Typerium or otherwise use the Typerium website in a manner for which it was designed.
• Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Typerium Website, or features or measures that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
• Forge, modify, any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information or amend, obfuscate or hide in any posting or in any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
• Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available on the Typerium Website, servers or networks connected to the Typerium Website, or the technical delivery systems of our providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Typerium Website.
• Attempt to probe, scan, test, or overcome the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Typerium Website and its Content.
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software and/or security measures used to provide and/or protect the Website.
• Attempt to scrape, collect, parse, access, search or meta-search the Website or Content with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than such software and/or search agents provided by Typerium or other generally available third-party web browsers.
Use the Typerium Website or Content in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
• Encourage, instruct, allow any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate these Terms.
Our Intellectual Property Rights. Typerium owns all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Trademarks, Trade Names, Copyrights, Website its Software and Content.
License Grant. Permitted Use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we hereby grant you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website and Content for your own personal use. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Typerium Website in a manner permitted by and consistent with these Terms. If you are accessing the Typerium Website from a location where access and/or use of the Typerium Website is not permitted or otherwise inconsistent with the laws of your location, no License to use the Typerium Website is granted.
Any other use of the Website and Content requires prior express written consent.
The Website, Software and Content may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws and regulations related to your use of the Website and Content.
If you choose to communicate with Typerium, any feedback, concepts, ideas or suggestions for improvement of the Website or Content, you grant us shall be made free-of-charge to Typerium, it’s officers, directors and shall be irrevocably made to Typerium under a non-exclusive, transferable right to use and Typerium shall have the right, modify, share, distribute and communicate any such Feedback or communication to Typerium for any and all purposes, commercial or non-commercial purposes, without charge and free of any obligation of attribution. You warrant that any such ideas, concepts feedback you communicated to us is not subject to any license or any other third party right.
Your use of the Typerium Website and any Content or other information made available through the Typerium Website is at your sole risk and discretion and we hereby disclaim all liability including business losses even if we are made aware of such possibility to you any company or any third parties, relating thereto.
The Typerium Website and all Content, materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE TYPERIUM WEBSITE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. All uses of the Typerium Website is at your sole and exclusive risk.
We disclaim any warranties:
• Regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, fitness for purpose, timeliness and performance of the Website.
• That the Typerium Website or any of Content will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
• That the Typerium Website or any of its Content will be of any particular quality, meet any standards or requirements, or conform to any requirements or your expectations in any regard.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. But any terms applying to exercise the revocations of warrantees in such jurisdictions shall apply.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE TYPERIUM WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR OR OTHERWISE SUFFER ANY DAMAGES WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL THAT ARISE OUT OF OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE INSUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING OUR CONTINUED PUBLICATION OF THE TYPERIUM WEBSITE AS WELL AS, THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR CIRCULATION OF CONTENT.
We reserve the express right, at our sole discretion and at any time:
• To modify, amend or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the Typerium Website. Please check the most current Terms to ensure that you are aware of all the applicable terms and conditions governing your use of the Typerium Website.
• To make changes, update or discontinue the Typerium Website, its Content or any format, feature or functionality thereof at any time with or without the obligation to notify you.
• To terminate or restrict any persons or organisations access to the Website or Content for any reason whatsoever.
Your continued use of the Website after any amendments, changes or updates have been made will constitute your express acceptance to the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the modifications, your sole remedy and recourse is to discontinue use of the Website.
These Terms remain effective from the date of acceptance until terminated by You or Typerium in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You may terminate these Terms at any time by ceasing to use the Website and/or by cancelling your account.
Without limiting other remedies, we may suspend or terminate your permissions and/or ability to use the Typerium website these Terms at any time if:
• You violate any term, condition and/or provision of these Terms and Conditions.
• You infringe the proprietary rights, rights of privacy, or intellectual property rights of Typerium or of any person, business or organization.
• You engaged in other actions relating to or, in the course of using the Typerium Website, that may be illegal, or causes liability, harm, embarrassment, harassment, abuse or disruption to Typerium, Yourself, other Users, or any other third parties or otherwise adversely affects the Typerium Website and/or its Content.
• It is required by applicable law or further to the requirements, order or instructions of any regulator or governmental agency.
• We cease offering the Typerium services, services, goods and/or discontinue the Typerium Website.
Be advised that notwithstanding the foregoing, we expressly reserve the right to terminate the Website and/or cancel your account at any time and for any reason or no reason.
Upon termination of Your right to use the Typerium Website, all licenses and rights to use the Website and Content shall immediately terminate; and you expressly agree to immediately cease any and all uses of the Typerium Website and its Content.
Upon any termination of Your account you will no longer be able to access the information and documents submitted by you which is stored on the Typerium databases. Typerium shall have no obligation to maintain, retrieve or return to you or any third party, any of the information and documents stored on our servers and/or on our databases related to your account.
Any suspension or termination of these Terms will not affect or otherwise modify your obligations to Typerium under these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the Typerium proprietary and ownership rights and any applicable limitations of liability, revocation of warrantees which reasonably are intended to survive such suspension or termination.
Choice of Law. You agree that the laws of the United Kingdom govern these Terms, their subject matter, the relationship between you and Typerium, or any dispute or action related these Terms, and any claim or dispute that may arise, without regard to the conflict of laws principals of that jurisdiction or the conflict of laws principles of any other jurisdiction. You expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in United Kingdom and expressly waive any defences related to this choice of jurisdiction.
Notices. Any notices or other communications permitted or required under these Terms will be in writing and given by us:
• Via email (to the address that you provide during registration), or
• By posting to the Website, including on your account dashboard.
Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form. For contractual purposes, you:
• Consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted when you signed up to the Typerium Website; and
• You expressly agree that the Terms and Conditions and all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy any legal requirement of notice that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing.
No Assignment. You expressly agree that you shall not nor attempt to assign your membership, log in, password nor these Terms or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without Typerium’s express written consent, which may or may not be granted. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without our prior written consent shall be null, void and unenforceable.
In the event Typerium sells or assigns its assets or the Typerium website, Typerium shall be permitted assign these Terms or any rights hereunder without your consent.
No Waiver. The failure by Typerium to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy or obligation provided by these Terms or by law shall not constitute an ongoing waiver of any right, remedy or obligation or any of Typerium’s rights.
Severability and Integration. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
The Website, the Typerium Whitepaper, posts, presentations, publications of Typerium stakeholders, advisers, managers and consultants (“Typerium Media”) may utilize, contain or mention, or refer information or data related to the Typerium business model, technology, products and services, as well as the TYP token and Typerium token sale event (“Information”). NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTEES ARE MADE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH INFORMATION.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE REGARDING TYPERIUM MEDIA AND INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION YOU ELECT TO TAKE OR ARE CONSIDERING, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT YOUR LEGAL, COMMERCIAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS.
The Information is of descriptive nature and does not comprise any representation or warrantee and shall not be binding upon Typerium, its officers, directors, employees or agents.
The Information includes market and industry information, forecasts and projections that have been obtained from internal or publicly available estimates, surveys, reports and publications. Such sources are believed to be reliable, but Typerium provides no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy, fitness for use or completeness of such information, projections, estimates and forecasts.
The Typerium token sale involves and relates to the development and use of experimental, experimental, “bleeding-edge” processes and technologies. You are expressly advised that any expectations may not meet any anticipated result or effect or be brought to completion as specified in any Typerium Media.
Regulatory measures, investigations or actions may adversely impact Typerium and/or the Typerium products and services and limit or prevent them from being developed or implemented.
The Typerium business model may change due to new regulatory and compliance requirements from any applicable laws in any jurisdiction.
All Information about future performance of Typerium, its products, services, tokens and the TYPE token sale event, including, without limitation, future revenues, earnings, strategies, prospects, consequences and all other statements that are not purely historical constitute “forward-looking statements” as understood under law. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. When used herein, the words “anticipate,” “intend,” “estimate,” “believe,” “expect,” “plan,” “should,” “hypothetical,” “approximately”, “potential,” “forecast,” “project,” “aim”, “target”, “could”, “if”, “may”, “possible”, “probable”, “would”, “will”, variations of such words and similar expressions or symbols are intended to identify forward-looking statements. All the forward-looking statements made in Typerium Media, its officers directors, employees and agents are qualified by these cautionary statements and Typerium can make no assurance, representation or warrantee that the results or developments of Typerium will be realized or even if realized, will have the expected results and there may be unforeseen consequences. All participants in the TYPE token sale are cautioned not to place undue or reliance of consequential nature upon any of these forward-looking statements in making a decision to participate in the TYPE token sale. No representation, warranty, undertaking, promise, or guarantee is made herein with respect to the forward-looking statements.
TYPE tokens do not represent equity, shares, royalties or rights to capital, dividends, interest, profit or income of the entity that issues the TYPE tokens or any other entity in any jurisdiction.
TYPE tokens are not designed or intended to perform or to have any particular value outside the Typerium ecosystem.
TYPE tokens shall not be used or purchased for speculative or investment purposes.
Typerium does not offer any securities, vehicles or assets for investment purposes.
Typerium, the TYPE token nor none of Typerium Media is intended to be or comprise financial services, financial advice, offering documents or offering of investments or a prospectus of any kind.
The Information is not a solicitation for investment or financial services and does not apply in any way to an offering of securities, shares, options or futures in any jurisdiction. The Typerium Media contains a mere description of the anticipated functionality of Typerium products and services and the utilisation of the TYPE tokens within the Typerium ecosystem.
The use of the Typerium Information does not and cannot guarantee, represent or warrantee that contributors, buyers or traders of the Type token or any related activities will make profits or will not incur losses. Such data and the Information is intended merely for informational purposes.
Typerium Media do not include or contain any information or indication that might be used as the basis or as any form of reliance for any decision to invest, participate in the Typerium token sale.
Typerium Media and Information shall not be construed and is not intended to supply professional, business, legal, tax, investment or financial advice.
Neither Typerium nor the Information offers any advice regarding the nature, potential value or suitability of the TYPE tokens or the token sale event.
Decisions to participate in the token sale involve high risk and must be based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Neither Typerium nor the Typerium Information shall be considered investment advice.
Otherwise, all participants in the TYPE token sale must use their own judgment and consider carefully whether Information is suitable for them in light of their personal financial conditions and ability to bear financial risks.
The token sale discussed in Typerium Media has not been reviewed by any regulatory authority and no such action is planned to be taken under the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction. All actions that you take are solely at your own risk.
The TYPE tokens are not offered to persons, citizens and/or residents with IP addresses originating Bangladesh, Bolivia, China, Ecuador, Iceland, India, United States, China and Sweden (restricted). They are not allowed to participate in the token sale and purchase TYPE tokens.
Participation in token sale may be restricted to residents of other countries and territories.
All participants shall make sure they act in conformity with the applicable laws of their jurisdiction. All participants in the TYP token sale expressly represent and warrant that they have reviewed the position, rules and regulations of the regulatory authorities governing the purchase and/or investment in cryptocurrencies blockchain type supported investments in their jurisdiction.
YOU ALONE ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE BASED ON THE TYPERIUM INFORMATION AND/OR THE USE OF TYPERIUM INFORMATION.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE “LIMITATION LIABILITY’ AND REVOCATION OF REPRESENTATIONS AND LIABILITIES CLAUSE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TYPERIUM, ITS FOUNDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TEAM MEMBERS AND ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN TYPERIUM PROJECTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE INCURS AS A RESULT OF ANY ACTIVITY THAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ENGAGES IN BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM TYPERIUM MEDIA OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF INFORMATION AND/OR TYPERIUM MEDIA, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF THE ABILITY TO SELL TRADE OR OTHERWISE USE THE TYPE TOKENS.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE “REVOCATION OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES” CLAUSE OF THE TERMS, ALL INFORMATION AND TYPERIUM MEDIA ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TYPERIUM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO YOU AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Typerium exercises commercially reasonable measures and partners ensure security and privacy. If a third-party compromises the security of Typerium’s systems or those of its partners, Typerium cannot guarantee the security of the TYPE Tokens.
Copyright © Typerium Limited. All Rights Reserved.